Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Tim Traver <tt...@simplenet.com> on 2014/01/31 19:29:30 UTC

rrdtool graphing configurations

Hi all,

Loving trafficserver and have noticed that the statistics variables
available are really great. They can be used to graph all sorts of
information like traffic, cache hits/misses, hits to the origin, etc...

So, has anyone made a collection of rrdtool graphing configurations
already that would give you great graphs of all this info? I looked
around but could not find any...

I could probably try and figure it out by myself, but its hard to
believe that this hasn't been done already, and I try not to re invent
stuff if it is already out there.

Thanks,

Tim