Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Kris K <sq...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/25 03:54:26 UTC

error while high level consumer

Hi,

I started seeing these errors in the logs continuously when I try to bring
the High Level Consumer up. Please help.

ZookeeperConsumerConnector [INFO] [XXXXXXX], waiting for the partition
ownership to be deleted: 1

ZookeeperConsumerConnector [INFO] [XXXXXXX], end rebalancing
consumer XXXXXXX try #0

ZookeeperConsumerConnector [INFO] [XXXXXXX], Rebalancing attempt failed.
Clearing the cache before the next rebalancing operation is triggered

Thanks,

Kris

Re: error while high level consumer

Posted by Kris K <sq...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mayuresh and Jiangjie for your valuable insights. Bouncing took care
of it.

Thanks,
Kris

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Mayuresh Gharat <gharatmayuresh15@gmail.com