Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ganesh <em...@yahoo.co.in> on 2010/01/28 10:05:33 UTC

Roadmap for next release

Hello all,

Please provide me the information related to road map for the next release. This information will be really helpful to plan our product road map for this year.

Is the below feature planned for this year.
1. To reduce sorting memory consumption by caching / offload it to disk
2. If all records are not part of sorting, Is there any way to create the custom field cache array based on some filter criteria.

Regards
Ganesh

Re: Roadmap for next release