Posted to users@camel.apache.org by contactreji <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/19 13:56:02 UTC

Camel Component for Pinging Service

Hi Friends

Just wanted to know if we have any camel component for checking the
availability of a service before actually invoking it.

I have basically a scenario where I need to retry a soap message from the
Dead letter Queue and attempt a invocation only if the service is up and
running

Cheers
Reji

Re: Camel Component for Pinging Service

Posted by Hilderich <hi...@yahoo.de>.
Hello!

Maybe the following approach help.
Do the following within a Camel Processor or in a Bean: