Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2019/05/10 20:08:19 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Remove proxy.config.http.server_tcp_init_cwnd

This configuration option only has meaning on Solaris, a platform that we currently don’t support. As such, it’s actually confusing that it’s there to begin with, since it doesn’t do anything on any of the platforms we do support.

I’d like to remove this option, and the code around it.

Thanks,

— leif

Re: [PROPOSAL] Remove proxy.config.http.server_tcp_init_cwnd

Posted by Randall Meyer <ra...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Posted by Sudheer Vinukonda <su...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
+1 - I approved the PR

-Bryan

Posted by "Steven R. Feltner" <sf...@godaddy.com>.
+1

    Notice: This email is from an external sender.

Posted by Sudheer Vinukonda <su...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
+1 - I approved the PR