Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ba...@wipro.com on 2005/10/21 08:06:35 UTC

Images on Tree2

Hi,

I use tree2 in my application now. But I dont seem to get the Navlines
to be visible. I guess it is something to do with the ExtensionsFilter
because my "view Source" gives me something like this for the images and
JS.

  <script type="text/javascript"
src="/QuantumFramework/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/tree2.HtmlTreeRend
erer/11293453/javascript/tree.js"><!--

Below is my web.xml. If you know if it is a known problem and any
solution, please let me know
TIA
Bala

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.3//EN"
<web-app>
<description>debug web.xml</description>
<context-param>
<param-name>javax.faces.CONFIG_FILES</param-name>
<param-value>/WEB-INF/faces-config.xml</param-value>
<description></description>
</context-param>
<context-param>
<param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
<param-value>client</param-value>
<description>
State saving method: "client" or "server" (= default)See JSF
Specification 2.5.2
</description>
</context-param>
<context-param>
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.ALLOW_JAVASCRIPT</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
<description>This parameter tells MyFaces if javascript code should be
allowed in the endered HTML output.If javascript is allowed,
command_link anchors will have javascript code
that submits the corresponding form.If javascript is not allowed, the
state saving info and nested parameterswill be added as url
parameters.Default: "true"
</description>
</context-param>
<context-param>
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.DETECT_JAVASCRIPT</param-name>
<param-value>false</param-value>
</context-param>
<context-param>
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
<description>If true, rendered HTML code will be formatted, so that it
is "human readable".i.e. additional line separators and whitespace will
be written, that do notinfluence the HTML code.Default: "true"
</description>
</context-param>
<context-param>
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.AUTO_SCROLL</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
<description>If true, a javascript function will be rendered that is
able to restore theformer vertical scroll on every request. Convenient
feature if you have pageswith long lists and you do not want the browser
page to always jump to the top f you trigger a link or button action
that stays on the same page.Default: "false"
</description>
</context-param>
<!-- Extensions Filter -->
<filter>
<filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
<filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter</f
ilter-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>uploadMaxFileSize</param-name>
<param-value>100m</param-value>
<description>Set the size limit for uploaded files. ormat: 10 - 10
bytes10k - 10 KB 10m - 10 MB1g - 1 GB</description>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>uploadThresholdSize</param-name>
<param-value>100k</param-value>
<description>Set the threshold size - files low this limit are stored in
memory, files abovethis limit are stored on disk.Format: 10 - 10
bytes10k - 10 KB10m - 10 MB1g - 1 GB</description>
</init-param>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
<url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>
<listener>
<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener<
/listener-class>
</listener>
<listener>
<listener-class>net.sf.acegisecurity.acl.nortel.permission.SecureObjectM
anagerContextListener</listener-class>
</listener>
<servlet>
<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>