Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/29 14:56:11 UTC

Update on 4.1 blockers ?

HI Nicolas,

Any updates on:

CLOUDSTACK-528 and CLOUDSTACK-2194

I see that you opened

CLOUDSTACK-2207

We are waiting on your feedback to enter into a vote for 4.1.

-Sebastien

Re: Update on 4.1 blockers ?

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.
Chip,

Thanks

Kelven

Re: Update on 4.1 blockers ?

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Re: Update on 4.1 blockers ?

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 09:58:17AM -0700, Kelven Yang wrote:
> I'll pick up this one
>
> Kelven

Thanks Kelven!

-chip

Re: Update on 4.1 blockers ?

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.
I'll pick up this one

Kelven

Re: Update on 4.1 blockers ?

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Nicolas also added a new comment:

"Same bug with another component.
Before database upgrade process, CS try to read configuration for the ApiServer initialization. And all entries which have category=hidden aren't encrypted.
It is possible to force DatabaseUpgrade process to be the first component to be called ?"

Can someone look at it ?

-sebastien

On Apr 30, 2013, at 5:31 AM, nicolas.lamirault@orange.com wrote:

> Hi,
> i merge this patch https://reviews.apache.org/r/10802/ in the 4.1 code.
> i try another upgrade. I put a comment on the issue
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2194#comment-13645407
>
> Le 29/04/2013 22:18, Chip Childers a écrit :
>> On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 08:56:11AM -0400, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
>>> HI Nicolas,
>>>
>>> Any updates on:
>>>
>>> CLOUDSTACK-528 and CLOUDSTACK-2194
>>>
>>> I see that you opened
>>>
>>> CLOUDSTACK-2207
>>>
>>> We are waiting on your feedback to enter into a vote for 4.1.
>>>
>>> -Sebastien
>>>

>> Nicolas,
>>
>> I'd really love to get you to confirm the fixes for the three bugs noted
>> above, but am going to move forward with starting another release VOTE
>> tomorrow morning either way (unless I hear that things are still broken).
>> If you are able to take the time to re-test today or tomorrow (I believe
>> you are in the EU), it would be very appreciated...  and if you are still
>> having problems please do let us know! The sooner the better, since cutting
>> a release takes some effort.
>>
>> Thanks again for the diligent bug reports and testing!
>>
>> -chip
>>

> --
> Nicolas Lamirault

> France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

> As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
> Thank you.

Re: Update on 4.1 blockers ?

Posted by ni...@orange.com.

--