Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/04/16 16:19:36 UTC

html parse script?

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure about the following but I have got this lingering
thought that someone had produced a script/ batch thing which processed
html templates on jwcid entries and produced skeleton code from that.
Is my memory correct and if so can this (/these) scrip(s) be tried out?

Reason for asking: I'm working on a rather biggish app (2.4 a5) and these
little name inconsistencies or ommissions are driving me mad.

thx 4 t info

Fermin DCG