Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Erwin Mueller <er...@deventm.org> on 2010/12/14 02:35:22 UTC

maven dependency plugin exclude test dependencies

Hello,

	Can I exclude test dependencies in the maven-dependency-plugin? I'm
using this plugin to copy all dependencies to a specific directory so the
izpack plugin can package them into an installation application. However, it
seems the dependency plugin is also copying the test dependencies of the
project, like junit, fest-swing-junit, etc. I like to exclude them without to
specify each dependency explicit in the excludeGroupIds tag.

Thank you, Erwin.
--
Erwin Mueller, erwin.mueller@deventm.org
http://www.global-scaling-institute.de/

Re: maven dependency plugin exclude test dependencies

Posted by Erwin Mueller <er...@deventm.org>.
Hallo,

	I did know about this but it's not what I want. I want to exclude all
dependencies in the test scope. I don't want to exclude transitive
dependencies.

	But you pointed me in the documentation which I overlooked. I need
excludeScope. Thank you.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.