Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2006/08/06 12:46:33 UTC

Releasing Pluto 1.1.0 to maven repository?

Hi,

I wanted to start integrating pluto 1.1.0-beta1 into the Cocoon portal
but found out that the jars are not available via the maven 2 repository.
I think we should release all future release there as well; as we are
using maven 2 it should be fairly easy using the release plugin.

Is anyone against putting up the 1.1.0-b1 release to the m2 repository?
I can upload the jars (with signature and checksum); I would leave out
the poms.

Or what about releasing a beta2 which we can put directorly into the
repository?

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: Releasing Pluto 1.1.0 to maven repository?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
David H. DeWolf wrote:
> I'm up for either.  Any reason why you would leave out the poms?

Just a time constraint - If I have to do it, I have only time to grep
the jars, sign them and put them up, so that's the only reason.
If there is a volunteer :) who has more time than we should also put up
the poms.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.