Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by ma...@fleiner.com on 2005/03/21 07:47:03 UTC

including some pages on others

Hi,

a web pgae I'm working on has a subdirectory where each page is some
news entry. I'd like to include those entries on a cover page (probably
in full, possibly only the title). I'd also like to include the 4 or 5
newest items on the bottom of the main home page.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks, Matthias

Re: including some pages on others

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
matthias@fleiner.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a web pgae I'm working on has a subdirectory where each page is some
> news entry. I'd like to include those entries on a cover page (probably
> in full, possibly only the title). I'd also like to include the 4 or 5
> newest items on the bottom of the main home page.
>
> Is there an easy way to do this?

take a look at the blog publication and its use of directory generator
and xinclude transformer