Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Tomáš Fecko <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/11 17:57:32 UTC

Question about RMI binding

Hi,

I have a problem concerning the RMI bindings between the composites in the
domain...
The domain manager writes an error:

11.12.2008 17:53:27
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor
WARNING: No StAX processor is configured to handle class
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.rmi.RMIBinding

I can't solve the problem...
Does anybody seen this kind of problem before?
Tell me what files you need to see from me for further analisys, I can send
you complete eclipse project, if needed...

thanx a lot

--
Tomas Fecko

Re: Question about RMI binding

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Do you have tuscany-binding-rmi on the classpath?

Thanks,
Raymond