Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Salatiel Filho <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/07 12:47:07 UTC

guacd 1.3 container disconnects from windows 2008R2 every few seconds

Hi everyone, I've been using guacamole for a few years now and I have
decided to move to version 1.3 because it supports OIDC and password
prompts. Unfortunately, I just can not use it to connect to my Windows
2008 R2 Servers.
The connection drops a few seconds after the RDP is established when
using guacd1.3. I am attaching the log from guacd . I am running both
guacamole/guacd inside kubernetes ( single pod ).
If I change the guacd image to version 1.2 ( keeping guacamole-server
container in 1.3 ) everything works with no disconnections, but I
lose the password prompts that I need to make OIDC work.
I can successfully connect on Windows 2016 servers, but not on WIndows
2008R2 with guacd 1.3 ( It works on both with guacd 1.2 )

Any help is appreciated.

The full log is attached, but the last lines show:

guacd[9]: DEBUG:  Sending
guacd[9]: DEBUG:  BitmapCodecsCapabilitySet (length 1):
guacd[9]: DEBUG:    bitmapCodecCount: 0
guacd[9]: DEBUG:  Stream_GetRemainingLength(s) 47 < 270
guacd[9]: DEBUG:  order flags 03 failed
guacd[9]: DEBUG:  Fastpath update Orders [0] failed, status 0
guacd[9]: DEBUG:  fastpath_recv_update() - -1
guacd[9]: DEBUG:  fastpath_recv_update_data() fail
guacd[9]: DEBUG:  transport_check_fds: transport->ReceiveCallback() - -3
guacd[9]: DEBUG:  freerdp_check_fds() failed - 0
guacd[9]: ERROR:  Connection closed.

Atenciosamente/Kind regards,
Salatiel

Re: guacd 1.3 container disconnects from windows 2008R2 every few seconds

Posted by Salatiel Filho <sa...@gmail.com>.
It worked. Tks!!

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.