Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/05/10 20:27:28 UTC

[DISCUSS] New Felix Utils 1.11.1 release ?

Hi guys,

I found an issue in Felix Utils 1.11.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5850

I created a PR fixing that:

https://github.com/apache/felix/pull/137

I'm testing the fix in the Karaf itests. If OK, once the PR merged, I
would like to cut a Felix Utils 1.11.1 release.

No objection ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB

Re: [DISCUSS] New Felix Utils 1.11.1 release ?

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
A new release wouldn't be an issue - however, as I just commented on
the JIRA as well, I'm not sure you really found an issue (might be
wrong so).

Let's discuss it on the JIRA first.

regards,

Karl