Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by stargate <er...@kabelbw.de> on 2013/10/05 14:15:06 UTC

ActiveMQ, how can i delete alle consumers in my queue ?

Hi,

i working with JEE and tomcat and i have created a jmsproducer and a
consumer for my jms queue.
I create the consumer with a singleton pattern so that i have only one
consumer. But my problem is, every time i undeploy the war file and upload a
new war file to my server it add`s a new consumer to my jms queue.. but i
want only one consumer that subscribe`s to my queue.. i want that every time
i upload a new war file.. the server removes all consumers that subscibed to
my queue. How can i do that ? or ist there an easier way? my java code looks
similar to this link http://activemq.apache.org/hello-world.html

Best regards
stargate

Re: ActiveMQ, how can i delete alle consumers in my queue ?

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
tomcat might be caching your war resources somehow? so the consumer stays
away? you should figure out why/if it's doing that and make sure to
properly close your consumers when your app goes away.

On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 5:15 AM, stargate <er...@kabelbw.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i working with JEE and tomcat and i have created a jmsproducer and a
> consumer for my jms queue.
> I create the consumer with a singleton pattern so that i have only one
> consumer. But my problem is, every time i undeploy the war file and upload
> new war file to my server it add`s a new consumer to my jms queue.. but i
> want only one consumer that subscribe`s to my queue.. i want that every
> time
> i upload a new war file.. the server removes all consumers that subscibed
> my queue. How can i do that ? or ist there an easier way? my java code
> looks
> similar to this link http://activemq.apache.org/hello-world.html
>

> Best regards
> stargate