Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "B.Sridhar" <bs...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/09 12:34:53 UTC

ClientAbortException

Hi

I am writing a struts appliction a to download a file that is on the server.
When the user clicks the download button, its displaying the open,save
cancel window. Open and save are working fine, but while downloading a word
doc or pdf, when the user clicks cancel, its displaying a ClientAbort
Exception.

ClientAbortException: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer:
socket write error
Oct 9, 2006 11:08:25 AM
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessorprocessException
WARNING: Unhandled Exception thrown: class
org.apache.catalina.connector.ClientAbortException

While downloading a image, if user clicks cancel, its working fine.
Please help me how to avoid this situation.
--
B.Sridhar

Re: ClientAbortException

Posted by "B.Sridhar" <bs...@gmail.com>.
HI,
  I tried with your suggestion, but of no use..kindly suggest me the
solution

Re: ClientAbortException

Posted by Mikolaj Rydzewski <mi...@ceti.pl>.