Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Br...@cognizant.com on 2007/06/22 10:08:49 UTC

Reg:BinayFileMarshaler issue

Hi,

 I am polling a file (text file) from one directory to other directory
in my local machine successfully with BinaryFileMarshaler.

  When I am using the same logic with some changes needed for FTP for
polling a file from ftp server to my local directory, I am getting a
file with 0 bytes into my local directory.

My xbean.xml and servicemix.xml files are look like this...

Xbean.xml for ftppoller:

<beans xmlns:ftp="http://servicemix.apache.org/ftp/1.0"

       xmlns:pollfile="http://pollfile.example.com/pollFile">

<classpath>

    <location>.</location>

    <location>lib/servicemix-components-3.1-incubating.jar</location>

    <location>lib/servicemix-core-3.1-incubating.jar</location>

    <location>lib/commons-io-1.0.jar</location>

  </classpath>

  <ftp:poller service="pollfile:ftpPoller"

              endpoint="endpoint"

              targetService="pollfile:fileSender"

              uri="ftp://username:password@locathost/folder">

              <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.net.FTPPoller">

                        <property name="marshaler">

                             <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.util.BinaryFileMarshaler" />

                        </property>

                              <property name="clientPool">

                                   <bean id="ftpClientPool"
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.net.FTPClientPool"/>

                            </property>

                            <property name="period" value="600000"/>

                   </bean>

  </ftp:poller>

</beans>

Servicemix.xml for FileWriter:

<beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"

       xmlns:pollfile="http://pollfile.example.com/pollFile">

  <classpath>

    <location>.</location>

     <location>lib/servicemix-components-3.1-incubating.jar</location>

  </classpath>

  <sm:serviceunit id="jbi">

          <sm:activationSpecs>

                  <!-- Write files to the destination directory -->

            <sm:activationSpec componentName="fileSender"
service="pollfile:fileSender">

                  <sm:component>

                           <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.file.FileWriter">

                                    <property name="directory"
value="D:/dest" />

                                    <property name="marshaler">

                                                <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.util.BinaryFileMarshaler" />

                                </property>

                              </bean>

                        </sm:component>

                  </sm:activationSpec>

            </sm:activationSpecs>

     </sm:serviceunit>

</beans>

The error in my server log is:

Server log Error:

   id: ID:PCIIB09816-4747-1182177174381-7:13

  status: Error

  role: consumer

  service: {http://pollfile.cts.com/pollFile}fileSender

  endpoint: fileSender

  in: Unable to display: java.net.SocketException: socket closed

  error: javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.net.SocketException:
socket closed]

  2007-06-18 20:16:09,317 DEBUG
[org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl] Notifying
exchange ID:PCIIB09816-4747-1182177174381-   7:13(1628303) in
DeliveryChannel{servicemix-ftp} from processInboundSynchronousExchange

  2007-06-18 20:16:09,317 DEBUG
[org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl] Notified:
ID:PCIIB09816-4747-1182177174381-7:13(1628303) in
DeliveryChannel{servicemix-ftp} from sendSync

2007-06-18 20:16:09,536 ERROR [org.apache.servicemix.ftp.FtpComponent]
Failed to process file: /bobbin/Binary.txt. Reason:
javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.net.SocketException:
socket closed

javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.net.SocketException:
socket closed

            at
org.apache.servicemix.components.util.DefaultFileMarshaler.writeMessageC
ontent(DefaultFileMarshaler.java:140)

            at
org.apache.servicemix.components.util.DefaultFileMarshaler.writeMessage(
DefaultFileMarshaler.java:75)

            at
org.apache.servicemix.components.file.FileWriter.process(FileWriter.java
:120)

            at
org.apache.servicemix.components.util.OutBinding.onMessageExchange(OutBi
nding.java:49)

            at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(D
eliveryChannelImpl.java:593)

            at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.j
ava:174)

            at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java
:176)

            at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:1
34)

            at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)

            at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)

            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Caused by: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
java.net.SocketException: socket closed

            at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(Transform
erIdentityImpl.java:505)

            at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer.toResult(SourceTransfor
mer.java:85)

            at
org.apache.servicemix.components.util.DefaultFileMarshaler.writeMessageC
ontent(DefaultFileMarshaler.java:138)

            ... 10 more

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: socket closed

            at
java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)

            at
java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:182)

            at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:66)

            at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager$RewindableInputStream.read(Unkno
wn Source)

            at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown
Source)

            at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(Unknown
Source)

            at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

            at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

            at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)

            at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(Transform
erIdentityImpl.java:484)

         Please advice me what are the changes I want to do in my
xbean.xml and servicemix.xml.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks&Regards

Brahma Naidu

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.