Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sushil Jadhav <su...@mediax.gr.jp> on 2003/04/04 04:09:08 UTC

Apache-2.0.43 + Tomcat-4.1.12 + MOD_JK2 -- Problem while redirecting from one jsp to another

Hi,

I have a following scenario.

I am using apache tomcat combination with mod_jk2.
It works fine when I access it with IP address and port no. in URL
(e.g. <http://10.22.22.22:9999/sush/dcs/a000.jsp)>.

But when I access the same jsp with host name in URL
(e.g. <http://sam.jad.com/sush/dcs/a000.jsp)>.
I get nothing,

I analyzed the problem (but no solution yet ),

when the request is redirected, port no. is getting appended to domain name.
(e.g. <http://sam.jad.com:9999/sush/dcs/a000.jsp)>.

is somebody share the same problem, and have any suggestions/answers.

Regards,
Susheel

----