Posted to users@camel.apache.org by kanu_t <ka...@cypatterns.com> on 2015/10/05 21:43:21 UTC

TooLongFrameException - Adjusted frame length exceeds 1048576

I am connecting to a UDP server port and getting data from there in my route
defined something like this:

from("netty4:udp://server:port?broadcast=true&networkInterface=eth0&keepAlive=true").to("log:SimpleLog")

I know there is no connectivity issue, however, I get following exception:

[d #0 - NettyEventExecutorGroup] NettyConsumer                  WARN
Closing channel as an exception was thrown from Netty. Caused by:
[io.netty.handler.codec.TooLongFrameException - Adjusted frame length
exceeds 1048576: 22301988 - discarded]
io.netty.handler.codec.TooLongFrameException: Adjusted frame length exceeds
1048576: 22301988 - discarded
        at
io.netty.handler.codec.LengthFieldBasedFrameDecoder.fail(LengthFieldBasedFrameDecoder.java:499)
        at
io.netty.handler.codec.LengthFieldBasedFrameDecoder.failIfNecessary(LengthFieldBasedFrameDecoder.java:477)
        at
io.netty.handler.codec.LengthFieldBasedFrameDecoder.decode(LengthFieldBasedFrameDecoder.java:403)
        at
io.netty.handler.codec.serialization.ObjectDecoder.decode(ObjectDecoder.java:69)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.netty4.codec.ObjectDecoder.decode(ObjectDecoder.java:35)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.netty4.codec.DatagramPacketObjectDecoder.decode(DatagramPacketObjectDecoder.java:44)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.netty4.codec.DatagramPacketObjectDecoder.decode(DatagramPacketObjectDecoder.java:31)
        at
io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:89)
        at
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:308)
        at
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:294)
        at
io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:846)
        at
io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioMessageChannel$NioMessageUnsafe.read(AbstractNioMessageChannel.java:93)
        at
io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:511)
        at
io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:468)
        at
io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:382)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:354)
        at
io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:111)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I see reefrence to such a problem at opther places netty is being used
without camel. However, I cannot figure out how to fix this. Can someone
help?