Posted to user@click.apache.org by Ray Garcia <ra...@orbtastic.net> on 2011/08/10 07:20:24 UTC

Content Management System for Click

Question....

My customers want to update the text on their website and i want to use
apache click.  I could put something together using svn, ftp/sftp, jquery
html editor, etc to allow them to update their site.

   1. Do you folks use apache click in a Content Managemetn System?

Re: Content Management System for Click

Posted by Gilberto <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Here[1], we use the OpenCMS[2] for news, articles,internal
notification and some webapps builded with jsp(old one) and wicket(new
one). I think this separation is important and you can train people to
manage the cms, that way you free your team to build webapps.
We haven't tried to integrate wicket/click with the cms, but that
could be one choose as well.

Regards,

Gilberto

[1] www.secad.to.gov.br