Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com> on 2014/11/20 14:18:12 UTC

RE: AW: Allmost finished fixing the FlexPMD build

Hi,
Any better on this or still stuck because of the maven deployment ?
Thanks,
Frédéric THOMAS

AW: AW: Allmost finished fixing the FlexPMD build

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Sorry to say this, but you won't succeed with this :-(
The fork FlexPMD was based on is insanely out of date. Thats why I stopped my work on getting the old build to fly, but invested some time on the original PMD project. I made this accept languages as a plugin the version 5.2 (I think) is now able to use a Flex Language plugin.

But converting the essential stuff from FlexPMD into a PMD language plugin still needs tob e done.

Chris

Sorry to bump an old thread. I'm now trying to build FlexPMD project.
Obviously it doesn't build and I can't find any build instructions (I've checked the flexpmd-pmd-update branch from git://git.apache.org/flex-utilities.git). My goal is really to have the FlexPMD bindaries (I'm not going to work on the source code). I would like to avoid interaction with Maven as much as possible (isn't there a simpler build somewhere?). And if the setup is too involved, and someone would be so kind as to send me the jars, I'd be very grateful.

Best.

Oleg

Posted by Left Right <ol...@gmail.com>.