Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/04 18:50:49 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Nutch 1.8 Release Candidate #1

Hi All Nutch'ers,

This thread is a VOTE for releasing Apache Nutch 1.8. The release candidate
comprises the following components.

* A staging repository [0] containing various Maven artifacts
* A branch-1.8 of the trunk code [1]
* The tagged source upon which we are VOTE'ing [2]
* Finally, the release artifacts [3] which i would encourage you to verify
for signatures and test.

You should use the following KEYS [4] file to verify the signatures of all
release artifacts.

Please VOTE as follows

[ ] +1 Push the release, I am happy :)
[ ] +0 I am not bothered either way
[ ] -1 I am not happy with this release candidate (please state why)

Firstly thank you to everyone that contributed to Nutch. Secondly, thank
you to everyone that VOTE's. It is appreciated.

Thanks
Lewis
(on behalf of Nutch PMC)

p.s. Here's my +1

[0] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenutch-1000/
[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/branches/branch-1.8
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/tags/release-1.8/
[3] http://people.apache.org/~lewismc/nutch/1.8/<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/nutch/1.8>
[4] http://people.apache.org/~lewismc/nutch/KEYS<http://www.apache.org/dist/nutch/KEYS>

--
*Lewis*

Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 1.8 Release Candidate #1

Posted by John Lafitte <jl...@brandextract.com>.
0

Posted by "S.L" <si...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Nibal Sawaya <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 7:50 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <