Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Bernhard Wellhöfer <Be...@gaia-group.com> on 2007/02/09 11:18:47 UTC

Ant 1.6.5 and apt

Hello,

Currently our company uses ant 1.6.5 and for some reason we can not upgrade to ant 1.7. Now I have to write an ant task that executes apt for a complete source tree.

Who can help me here? How do I start apt (e.g. via the exec task) for a complete source tree with hundreds of Java source files?

Thx a lot and regards,

Bernd

Re: Ant 1.6.5 and apt

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Bernhard Wellhöfer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Currently our company uses ant 1.6.5 and for some reason we can not upgrade to ant 1.7. Now I have to write an ant task that executes apt for a complete source tree.
>
> Who can help me here? How do I start apt (e.g. via the exec task) for a complete source tree with hundreds of Java source files?

take the Apt classes for ant1.7 and build them against ant1.6.5 (may
need some edits), package it into your own .jar and use as a third party
task?