Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Tata, Jagadeesh" <Ja...@xerox.com> on 2007/09/20 21:18:19 UTC

Integrating Apache 2.x with Tomcat 6.x

Hi,

Please let me know the process for integrating Apache 2.x with Tomcat
6.x. I installed Tomcat 6.0.13, Apache 2.x

And Apache connector Jk-1.2.25 on Solaris SPARC server.

If there is any documentation, that would be greatful.

Thanks in advance.

Jagadeesh Tata.

Re: Integrating Apache 2.x with Tomcat 6.x

Posted by "silvio.cesar@unigranrio.edu.br" <si...@unigranrio.edu.br>.
Hi!

Go to the documentation in tomcat project web site.

Any question send me one message and i send to you my CONF.

Att,

Silvio Cesar L. dos Santos
Analista de Redes Pleno
DTI - Divisão de Tecnologia da Informação
UNIGRANRIO - Universidade do Grande Rio
+55 21 2672-7720
silviocesar@unigranrio.edu.br
http://www.unigranrio.edu.br