Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ge...@mediumone.com on 2001/12/05 23:41:44 UTC

Ant CVS Task

I'm having CreateProcess error=267 when executing the ant CVS task, and I
can't figure out why.  I can run CVS from the command line in the same
directory with no difficulties.  Someone else (from the list archive) seems
to have had a similar problem, but no solution seems to have been posted.

Anyone know why this might be, and/or what I might be able to do to fix it?

Thanks,

	- Geoffrey
Geoffrey Wiseman: Internet Applications Manager
Medium One
t. 416.977.2101 x. 529
http://www.mediumone.com/
Think it.  Build it.  Work it.