Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Saketh Kurnool <sa...@decodable.co> on 2023/04/12 21:27:06 UTC

[mongodb connector] which flink version(s) is the mongodb connector compatible with?

Hello!

I have a use case for the mongodb connector (see:
https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-mongodb), but I am currently
running flink 1.15. As far as I can tell, the connector relies on
dependencies that don't exist in 1.15 (one such example is
`org/apache/flink/table/connector/source/lookup/cache/LookupCache`).

Which flink version(s) is this connector implementation slated to be
compatible with?

Thank you!

Re: [mongodb connector] which flink version(s) is the mongodb connector compatible with?

Posted by Jiabao Sun <ji...@xtransfer.cn.INVALID>.
Hi Saketh

Hi Saketh,

As yuxia said, currently the mongodb connector 1.0.0 is compatible with flink 1.16.
Some compatibility fixes have been made recently to make it compatible with flink 1.17, but it has not been released yet.

Best,
Jiabao

Posted by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn>.
From the pom[1] of the connector, it seems it's compatible with Flink 1.17.