Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2017/06/23 09:28:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Christian Schneider as new Apache Geronimo Committer

Good morning!

It's my pleasure to announce that Christian Schneider will join the Apache Geronimo team as new Committer!

Christian is an expert in the OSGi area and already helped us with OSGi related questions since a long time.
So it's finally time to make him officially part of the community!

Welcome, Christian and thanks for your help!

best regards,
the Apache Geronimo team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Christian Schneider as new Apache Geronimo Committer

Posted by Jay McHugh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!