Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Haszlakiewicz, Eric" <EH...@transunion.com> on 2010/08/05 17:30:13 UTC

RE: change version?

Oh, yeah you're right: pom file that gets uploaded to the nexus server
doesn't have the values expanded properly.

As for the maven versions: huh?  So if I want the variable expansion to
happen I need to use a version of maven that is broken in other ways?
Why doesn't the property expansion happen with the other versions?

eric