Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2015/05/04 02:20:07 UTC

Release of Apache NiFi (incubating) 0.1.0

All,

I believe all items raised for the 0.1.0 release have now been addressed. Unless there are any objections, I will be volunteering as the Release Manager this time around.

Assuming that all is well and good, I should have Release Candidate 1 out tonight or tomorrow.

I want to say thank you to all who have participated in this release. This is a really significant release - we have a total of 111 tickets that have been addressed in this build, with at least 13 different people contributing code and many more helping out on the dev and user lists, as well as submitting bugs and providing some great suggestions.

Thanks

-Mark

Re: Release of Apache NiFi (incubating) 0.1.0

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
After it you may start to think about the graduation... ;-)

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: Release of Apache NiFi (incubating) 0.1.0

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me! Way to go, guys...