Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Becky Moore <bm...@zentech.com> on 2003/12/09 13:59:35 UTC

refresh value problem

I am using jmeter for unit testing and having a problem with the
refresh value. When I manually use the system all goes well, I am
able to record all the samples. I try to run the test on the recorded
samples and the only return I get is the login screen. The
refresh/reload value appears to be based on a time value and since I
am testing (the test includes logging in and out) after the recorded

time the system will not respond properly. Is there a way of changing the
value, maybe there is a component that I
missed? I have looked through all the documentation.

I have tried using "Html Link Parser" and "HTTP URL Re-Writing Modifier"

perhaps I used them incorrectly but I don't think so. I'll try anything at
this point.

Thanks
Becky