Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com> on 2009/04/16 16:20:38 UTC

Test failures on trunk

Hi guys,

I'm getting some test-failures on trunk with junit 3.8.1. I get the
errors on both linux and windows:

    [junit] Testcase: test_signatureTypesSignature took 22.36 sec
    [junit] 	FAILED
    [junit] Signature failed core validation
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Signature failed core
validation
    [junit] 	at
javax.xml.crypto.test.dsig.IaikCoreFeaturesTest.test_signatureTypesSigna
ture(Unknown Source)

    [junit] Testcase: test_y5_signature took 13.25 sec
    [junit] 	FAILED
    [junit] Signature failed core validation#1
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Signature failed core
validation#1
    [junit] 	at
javax.xml.crypto.test.dsig.InteropC14nTest.test_y5_signature(Unknown
Source)

    [junit] Testcase: test_y5_signatureCommented took 13.422 sec
    [junit] 	FAILED
    [junit] Signature failed core validation#1
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Signature failed core
validation#1
    [junit] 	at
javax.xml.crypto.test.dsig.InteropC14nTest.test_y5_signatureCommented(Un
known Source)

Colm.