Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/24 18:08:28 UTC

Install geronimo 1.1 eclipse plugin

Hi there,

Has anyone tried to install the eclipse plugin by clicking on the "didn't
see your server listed? Click here" link?

This doesn't work for me with a fresh WTP 1.5 all in one bundle.   Install
failed right away and I noticed that WTP is looking for the 1.0 plugin from
the org.eclipse.jst.server.installable_1.5.0.v200606130315.jar file:

      featureId="org.apache.geronimo.feature"

      featureVersion="1.0.0"

      featureSite=http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/updates/

Lin

Re: Install geronimo 1.1 eclipse plugin

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
This is broken in WTP and will be addressed in WTP 1.5.1.

On Jul 24, 2006, at 12:08 PM, Lin Sun wrote:

> Hi there,
>

> Has anyone tried to install the eclipse plugin by clicking on the
> “didn’t see your server listed? Click here” link?
>

> This doesn’t work for me with a fresh WTP 1.5 all in one bundle.
> Install failed right away and I noticed that WTP is looking for the
> 1.0 plugin from the
> org.eclipse.jst.server.installable_1.5.0.v200606130315.jar file:
>

>       featureId="org.apache.geronimo.feature"
>
>       featureVersion="1.0.0"
>
>       featureSite=http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/updates/
>

> Lin