Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2002/11/05 02:48:16 UTC

please add Forrest to Bugzilla

The Forrest project would like to be added to Bugzilla.
Here is our one-line description:

 Forrest - Standards-based site documentation framework.

Do you need any more info?
Thanks.
--David

Re: please add Forrest to Bugzilla

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:33, Steven Noels wrote:
> I've managed to be granted a free license of
> Jira (http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/), which I was planning to
> install on issues.cocoondev.org.

Jira rocks. It is what we use in all our commercial environments. Eventually I
plan to put one up for Avalon stuff.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
| We shall not cease from exploration, and the |
|  end of all our exploring will be to arrive  |
|  where we started and know the place for the |
|            first time -- T.S. Eliot          |

Re: please add Forrest to Bugzilla

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> entirely off-the-record: I've managed to be granted a free license of
> Jira (http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/), which I was planning to
> install on issues.cocoondev.org.

JIRA rocks. The fact that they release free licenses for opensource
projects rocks. Version 2.0 will rock even more ;-).

	Ugo

P.S.: not affiliated with Atlassian, just a satisfied customer.

Re: please add Forrest to Bugzilla

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
David Crossley wrote:

> The Forrest project would like to be added to Bugzilla.
> Here is our one-line description:
>
>  Forrest - Standards-based site documentation framework.

entirely off-the-record: I've managed to be granted a free license of
Jira (http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/), which I was planning to
install on issues.cocoondev.org.

This because of Scarab and Bugzilla projects for Forrest already been
requested without real results previously, and my personal experience
with Scarab: it looks like it has been built as a showcase of every
friggin' Jakarta project folded into one monster-generic system.

Entirely my personal opinion, so flame away (I assume this mail will
bleep on Jon's email radar - or be forwarded for that matter)

</Steven>

Re: please add Forrest to Bugzilla

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
> > The Forrest project would like to be added to Bugzilla.
> > Here is our one-line description:
> >
> > Forrest - Standards-based site documentation framework.
> >
> > Do you need any more info?
>
> Yes, I will need a person (committer) responsible for adding
> components and version to whom I can grant "admin" privileges...
>
>     Pier

Okay, then i will be that "admin" ... crossley<at>apache.org
I presume that the Bugzilla interface will lead me through
the job.

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.