Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2020/01/15 08:59:11 UTC

NuttX download page

HI,

Re [1] I note it’s calling the downloads "Apache NuttX”, AFAIK there are not Apache downloads. That page can link pre Apache downloads but it need to be made very clear that they are not Apache releases. We‘ve had this conversation before right?

I also note that page is also is linking to the mirrors but the it doesn’t seem that that the downloads are there - that’s a good thing. I can see 8.2 downloads here [2]

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://nuttx.apache.org/download/
2. https://bitbucket.org/nuttx/nuttx/downloads/

Re: NuttX download page

Posted by Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com>.
Yep, it's on my to-do after you clarified what we can do for the non Apache
releases to go and fix the releases page up.

Something like this is what I was thinking:
https://daffodil.apache.org/releases/

--Brennan