Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/10/30 15:10:09 UTC

FeatherCast Interview about Apache ManifoldCF

Hi All

I've published a new FeatherCast interview with Piergiorgio Lucidi about his presentation on Apache ManifoldCF at the Open Source Summit in Prague last week.

https://feathercast.apache.org/2017/10/30/oss-prague-apache-manifoldcf-and-incubation-piergiorgio-lucidi/

Thanks
Sharan

Re: FeatherCast Interview about Apache ManifoldCF

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
That's great!  I'll see if we can include this on our webpage
Karl