Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Shantanu Sen <ss...@pacbell.net> on 2006/08/23 22:19:22 UTC

question on JMS binding - how to set username/pw to create a secure queue connection?

If we secure a queue on an appserver (JBoss) so that a specific role is allowed to do pub/sub on it. In order to publish on the queue the queue connection needs to be created with the username/pw (a user that belongs to the specified role) - e.g. queueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection(username, pw).

How can I specify the username/pw so that WSIF JMS provider creates the connection with this? The WSIFJMSDestination is responsible for creating the queue connection, but I do not see any code that creates a secure connection.

Thanks for any help.
Shantanu Sen