Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jblack <jb...@gestalt-llc.com> on 2007/07/25 17:40:23 UTC

[m1] Report showing code to test ratio?

Clover will show me source lines of code, is there a technique to get only
Test source lines of code.

Example like: Code LOC: 451 Test LOC: 586 Code to Test Ratio: 1:1.3

Or is there an integrated maven report that will do this for me?

Jeff

Re: [m1] Report showing code to test ratio?

Posted by jblack <jb...@gestalt-llc.com>.
This turns out to be some incompatibility between the clover plugin and the
junit-report plugin.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPCLOVER-59

Jeff

Posted by jblack <jb...@gestalt-llc.com>.
Maybe nevermind, I checked out the source and tests for the clover plugin and
there is a test to instrument the tests and it verifies the plugin works as
expected (line count increases with property set to true).

I will double-check my project setup to determine what is wrong.

Jeff

Posted by jblack <jb...@gestalt-llc.com>.
Lukas,

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.