Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2003/09/03 23:17:35 UTC

ResolverImpl not found

i just installed lenya on top of cocoon from CVS, and im getting the
following error:

ERROR   (2003-09-03) 14:10.53:961   [core.manager] (Unknown-URI)
Unknown-thread/ExcaliburComponentManager: Could not get class
org.apache.cocoon.components.resolver.ResolverImpl for role
org.apache.excalibur.xml.EntityResolver on configuration element
entity-resolver

im using tomcat 4.1.24 with the endorsed libs, a stripped-down cocoon
(most blocks disabled), jdk 1.4.2

any idea what may case this?

-gregor

Re: ResolverImpl not found

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
> have you tried with the non-stripped down version?
>
> Well, the Cocoon Release 2.1 should be working, at least it works for
> me. AFAIK the Cocoon CVS head version
> is already differing from the release version.

the release version gives me the same results

-gregor

Re: ResolverImpl not found

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> i just installed lenya on top of cocoon from CVS, and im getting the
> following error:
>
> ERROR   (2003-09-03) 14:10.53:961   [core.manager] (Unknown-URI)
> Unknown-thread/ExcaliburComponentManager: Could not get class
> org.apache.cocoon.components.resolver.ResolverImpl for role
> org.apache.excalibur.xml.EntityResolver on configuration element
> entity-resolver
>
> im using tomcat 4.1.24 with the endorsed libs, a stripped-down cocoon
> (most blocks disabled), jdk 1.4.2
>
> any idea what may case this?

have you tried with the non-stripped down version?

Well, the Cocoon Release 2.1 should be working, at least it works for
me. AFAIK the Cocoon CVS head version
is already differing from the release version.

HTH

Michael

Re: ResolverImpl not found

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> ERROR   (2003-09-03) 14:10.53:961   [core.manager] (Unknown-URI)
> Unknown-thread/ExcaliburComponentManager: Could not get class
> org.apache.cocoon.components.resolver.ResolverImpl for role
> org.apache.excalibur.xml.EntityResolver on configuration element
> entity-resolver
>
> im using tomcat 4.1.24 with the endorsed libs, a stripped-down cocoon
> (most blocks disabled), jdk 1.4.2
>
> any idea what may case this?
>
> -gregor

The ResolverImpl is in the "deprecated" directory.
Maybe you have disabled the deprecated classes?

Andreas