Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by srikanthvaddi <sr...@sc.com> on 2014/05/29 07:38:53 UTC

hi Team ,

please some one  help   to resolve my issue  actually ,

the bewlo lines are my coding

i am using cxf  spring client ,

	<http-conf:conduit   name="*.http-conduit">
	<http-conf:client   ConnectionTimeout="3000" ReceiveTimeout="3000" />
    </http-conf:conduit>

	<jaxws:client id="Registration"
wsdlLocation="http://10.206.66.45:9082/channelserviceWeb/services/registration"
serviceClass="com.scb.registration.Registration">
	<jaxws:properties>
  	<entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="false"/>
    </jaxws:properties>

	<jaxws:features>
		<bean class="org.apache.cxf.feature.LoggingFeature" />
	</jaxws:features>

	</jaxws:client>

but i am not getting time out exception , can you please some one help me
out .

and after a long tim ei am getting the bewlo error , with in the tim elin ei
am not getting any error

Erro:-

 WSVR0605W: Thread "WebContainer : 1" (0000003a) has been active for 715442
milliseconds and may be hung.  There is/are 2 thread(s) in total in the
server that may be hung.

Re: Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Initially, I thought your configuration is not picking up your conduit.
But I am not sure now what problem you have.
You mentions that the same configuration runs on a different
environment (I mean, getting the expected timeout exception). And if
you are not getting the timeout exception at all, there could be
something wrong with the network library. Are the different clients
(the one working and the one not working) on the same system?

I didn't ask you which version of CXF you use, but could it be very
old? It's been a while since cxf has started to require woodstox's
stax unless specifically configured to use something else.

In any case, what I could suggest is to turn on the debug log of
org.apache.cxf and send one message and see what the log says.
regards, aki

Re: Posted by srikanthvaddi <sr...@sc.com>.
[...]

your configuration fragment is now showing how the conduit is
configured and whether it matches the target service.
more info on
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html