Posted to commits@beehive.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/09/15 18:19:03 UTC

[Beehive Wiki] Update of "NetUI/Idea50" by DarylOlander

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Beehive Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DarylOlander:
http://wiki.apache.org/beehive/NetUI/Idea50

New page:
This page describes the steps necessary to get a the netui-blank webapp running inside of IDEA 5.0.  These steps are based upon the coming 1.0 release and the documentation provided for that release.  Currently, this points to the nightly documentation.

[NOTE: Once we do the 1.0 release, we need to point the links to the official 1.0 documentation.]

= Steps =

 1. First you must setup your environment.  Complete all of the steps in the [http://beehive.apache.org/releases/nightly/setup.html, "Beehive Setup and Installation"] topic.

 1. Complete the sets to setup a new webapp.  These instruction are found in the [http://beehive.apache.org/releases/nightly/netui/sample_netui-blank.html, "NetUI Project Template"] topic.

 1. Follow the steps in the documentation to create a new NetUI webapp.  See