Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by X Gylee <x....@gmail.com> on 2007/07/05 04:24:20 UTC

How to debug SQL

Hello all,
I just started using OFBiz for my work, and I need help to debug a findByAnd
problem.
Is there a way in OFBiz to see the generated SQL statement during an entity
operation?
This way, I can debug my application should a problem appear.

Re: How to debug SQL

Posted by Gautam Deb <ga...@in2m.com>.
Yes, as Brett suggested, setting the '/print.verbose=true/' in
debug.properties will solve the problem. The location of this file is
$OFBIZ_HOME/framework/base/config/debug.properties.

Regards,
Gautam Deb

Re: How to debug SQL

Posted by Rodrigo Souza <ac...@gmail.com>.
Restart or clear cache.

Re: How to debug SQL

Posted by Brett Palmer <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to debug SQL

Posted by Rodrigo Souza <ac...@gmail.com>.
Change Log Level in webtools application.