Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Kamen Tarlov <ka...@itgix.com> on 2019/11/05 15:55:59 UTC

Consistency of Replicated Kafka Cluster and ways to test

Hello,

We are planing to use Mirror Maker 1 to replicate kafka cluster. We are
trying to find a way how to verify the consistency of remote /
destination cluster.

Is there any way that we can compare the topics in certain period and
consistency of the cluster. Can you propose certain way/ test for lost
messages?

kafka-run-class.sh kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker --group KafkaMirror
--zkconnect source-cluster-zookeeper:2181 --topic test-topic

I can understand that that is the only way we can check the mirroring?

Best Regards,

--
Kamen Tarlov

Re: Consistency of Replicated Kafka Cluster and ways to test

Posted by Kamen Tarlov <ka...@itgix.com>.
Hello,