Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Matthew Lovett <ML...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/12/14 11:03:48 UTC

Supporting the RM anon URI

Hi all,

I just committed the second patch in SANDESHA2-62, to enable the RM anon
URI template. This patch pre-reqs a very recent axis2, as we needed to
patch the addressing layer to recognise the URI. If you build an unit test
you will see a failure in the AnonymousEchoTest unless you have a very
recent axis2 snapshot and addressing mar in your maven repository.
Building axis2 locally and doing maven jar:install should bring you up to
date.

The central maven repos doesn't seem to have up to date snapshots right
now. Are the build files looking in the right place, or do the Axis2
people have a problem with their automation?

Thanks

Matt

Re: Supporting the RM anon URI

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Its there now. Thanks Dims.

Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Its there now. Thanks Dims.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please check now.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please check now.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, there seems to be a problem. The axis2-SNAPSHOT.jar file which we are
refereing to is not present in the repo.

Dims, need ur help.

Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.