Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/01/08 17:52:17 UTC

[DISCUSS] Time for a 2.0.0-M4 release?

 From the mailing lists, it looks like we have several people using M3
for testing.  It'd be really nice to get a M4 out next week (which I'd
drive) so that our users could upgrade to the final JPA2 APIs before we
release 2.0.0.

Thoughts?

-Donald

Re: [DISCUSS] Time for a 2.0.0-M4 release?

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
We're close, but can't discuss the details in public due to the TCK NDA
restrictions.....

I need to get the JPA2 and Validation specs released from the Geronimo
side before we can consider creating a M4 release, so we might be ready
for a 2.0.0 release by the time that happens....

-Donald

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Donald,

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.