Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Michael Oliver <mi...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/22 08:18:30 UTC

Simple Blueprint example

Looking for an example Red Hat Fuse blueprint flow that has
cxf:rsServer from the Palette to accept a POST JSON

and a cxf:rsClient to access a REST exeranl API with the original request
and returns the response to the original requester.

Example is all I want, thanks.

Michael Oliver
+639175570990

Re: Simple Blueprint example

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This is the upstream community for Camel, so we dont provide
commercial vendor support or examples on their products.

The camel-karaf project (camel on osgi) has its examples here
https://github.com/apache/camel-karaf-examples

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Simple Blueprint example