Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Kenny Ma <ke...@kennyma.net> on 2001/09/06 04:50:31 UTC

Where should i put the JSP file ?

Hi
Can you tell me where I put the jsp file
then my web server (apache) can read it ?

I put my servlet file in webapps/xxx/WEB-INF/classes
how about JSP file ?

thanks

/* Kenny Ma
   kenny@kennyma.net */

Re: Where should i put the JSP file ?

Posted by Joseph Toussaint <to...@jakarta.apache.org>.
Just put it at the same level as the WEB-INF directory.

So it looks something like this

                 index.jsp
                                 web.xml
                                 classes