Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com> on 2009/08/13 14:19:43 UTC

[VOTE] Wink Release 0.1

The Wink community voted on and approved the release of Apache Wink 0.1

We would now like to request the approval of the Incubator PMC for this release.

Podling voting thread can be viewed at http://tiny.cc/JNjGq

The Maven staging area is at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/wink-staging-021/

The distributions are in:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/wink-staging-021/org/apache/wink/apache-wink/0.1-incubating/

This release is tagged at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/tags/wink-0.1-incubating/

Release signing key was uploaded to http://www.pramberger.at/peter/services/keyserver/ & http://pgp.mit.edu/  public key servers

Release signing KEYS file can be download from SVN https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/tags/wink-0.1-incubating/KEYS

Thanks,
Martin

Re: [VOTE] Wink Release 0.1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 13/08/2009, Snitkovsky, Martin <ma...@hp.com> wrote:
> The Wink community voted on and approved the release of Apache Wink 0.1
>
>  We would now like to request the approval of the Incubator PMC for this release.
>
>  Podling voting thread can be viewed at http://tiny.cc/JNjGq
>
>  The Maven staging area is at:
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/wink-staging-021/
>
>  The distributions are in:
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/wink-staging-021/org/apache/wink/apache-wink/0.1-incubating/
>
>  This release is tagged at:
>  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/tags/wink-0.1-incubating/

This is the same tag as was used previously - what is the SVN revision
of the tag?
[Since the tag has presumably been updated/recreated, the URL alone is
not sufficient to identify it]

[CANCELLED][VOTE] Release Wink 0.1

Posted by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com>.
Due to the problems found in this release (example Ant build fail, LICENSE and NOTICE file issues), the vote is cancelled.
Will be fixing these issues and generate a new release candidate.

In the meantime, please let me know if any further problems are uncovered with this release.
*NOTOE*: Maven staging area, release SVN tag and distributions will remain available for you review up until next release candidate.

Regards,
-Martin

Re: [VOTE] Wink Release 0.1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Wink Release 0.1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Wink Release 0.1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Wink Release 0.1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
The individual jars in the staging repo don't have the incubator disclaimer in
it.   Example: wink-client-0.1-incubating.jar

You probably just need to update your config for remote-resources plugin to
add the incubator bundle.

Dan

On Thu August 13 2009 8:19:43 am Snitkovsky, Martin wrote:
> The Wink community voted on and approved the release of Apache Wink 0.1
>
> We would now like to request the approval of the Incubator PMC for this
> release.
>
> Podling voting thread can be viewed at http://tiny.cc/JNjGq
>
> The Maven staging area is at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/wink-staging-021/
>
> The distributions are in:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/wink-staging-021/org/apa
>che/wink/apache-wink/0.1-incubating/
>
> This release is tagged at:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/tags/wink-0.1-incubating/
>
> Release signing key was uploaded to
> http://www.pramberger.at/peter/services/keyserver/ & http://pgp.mit.edu/
> public key servers
>
> Release signing KEYS file can be download from SVN
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/tags/wink-0.1-incubating/KE
>YS
>
> Thanks,
> Martin

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] Wink Release 0.1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
The individual jars in the staging repo don't have the incubator disclaimer in
it.   Example: wink-client-0.1-incubating.jar

You probably just need to update your config for remote-resources plugin to
add the incubator bundle.

Dan

On Thu August 13 2009 8:19:43 am Snitkovsky, Martin wrote:
> The Wink community voted on and approved the release of Apache Wink 0.1
>
> We would now like to request the approval of the Incubator PMC for this
> release.
>
> Podling voting thread can be viewed at http://tiny.cc/JNjGq
>
> The Maven staging area is at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/wink-staging-021/
>
> The distributions are in:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/wink-staging-021/org/apa
>che/wink/apache-wink/0.1-incubating/
>
> This release is tagged at:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/tags/wink-0.1-incubating/
>
> Release signing key was uploaded to
> http://www.pramberger.at/peter/services/keyserver/ & http://pgp.mit.edu/
> public key servers
>
> Release signing KEYS file can be download from SVN
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/tags/wink-0.1-incubating/KE
>YS
>
> Thanks,
> Martin