Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Arne Jensen <ar...@msri.org> on 2009/06/15 22:30:04 UTC

Lenya trainer/consultant

Hello,

We are in need of a Lenya trainer/consultant. Ideally, we need this
individual to be able to come to our offices in Berkeley, CA. and
provide basic instruction on how to configure Lenya and get it to
communicate with a MySQL database. Can any of you recommend a company or
person? I've had no luck finding someone that is available immediately.

Arne Jensen
Senior Network Engineer
Mathematical Sciences Research Institute
Shiing-Shen Chern Hall
17 Gauss Way
Berkeley, CA  94720-5070
510-643-6070

Re: Lenya trainer/consultant

Posted by Gintare Ragaisiene <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

   I'm independent computer software professional, and I've one Lenya 2.0
project for Lithuanian teachers profession association . I've built it and
do client training how to use it. Also I've built projects with ather Apache
projects OfBiz and cocoon 2.2 and trained clients to work with those
projects. So, with my experience I can do some explain or to prepare some
material for Lenya's professionals.

When do you need this training?

Regards,
Gintare