Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Ben Thorner <be...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2016/04/27 00:49:16 UTC

Mini Samza

Hi guys.
   Apologies if this isn't the right place to send this!
   I've recently been learning to use Samza, but found it quite hard (new to Kafka, ZooKeeper, Gradle, YARN, etc.). I just knew Samza would be a good solution for my problem, after reading what it can do.
   The hello-samza project is great to get something working quickly, but for me it was then a long, hard slog trying to adapt it; in the end, I decided to start from scratch and make my own little 'mini_samza' project.
   This was great for my own understand, and the result was also pretty compact. I thought other people in my situation would benefit from what I found, so that's why I've sent this email - hoping you can advise.
Yours, Ben

Re: Mini Samza

Posted by Jagadish Venkatraman <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ben,

Could you please share a link to your 'mini_samza' project?

Thanks,
Jagadish

--
Jagadish V,