Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2004/01/04 12:31:17 UTC

Re: Need Help with SessionAttributeSelector in Sitemap

On 22.12.2003 23:06, Christian Haul wrote:
> Jürgen Haas wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> unfortunately I could not find what I am searching for neither by using a
>> search engine nor by browsing cocoon faq or mail archives. Maybe You
>> can help
>> me.
>>

>> I tried to use the SessionAttributeSelector in my sitemap as follows:

>> <!-- COMPONENTS -->
>> <map:selectors default="browser">
>>   <map:selector name="session-attribute"
>>   src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.SessionAttributeSelector">
>>   <attribute-name>pc</attribute-name>
>> </map:selector>
>>
>> <!-- PIPELINES -->
>> <map:match pattern="system">
>>   <map:select type="session-attribute">
>

> The @type does not match the selector declaration above. Use
> type="session-attribute"

Hmm, what's the difference? :)

I copied all three session-attribute in one row and they all look equal.

Joerg

Re: Need Help with SessionAttributeSelector in Sitemap

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 05.01.2004 00:14, Jürgen Haas wrote:
> Hi Jörg,
>

>>>The @type does not match the selector declaration above. Use
>>>type="session-attribute"
>>
>>Hmm, what's the difference? :)
>

> We cleared that misunderstanding recently. There is no difference *g*
> But still the SAS won't work. Any ideas? Are you using it?

No, i only wondered about the mail :)

Joerg

Re: Need Help with SessionAttributeSelector in Sitemap

Posted by Jürgen Haas <no...@gmx.de>.
Hi Jörg,

> > The @type does not match the selector declaration above. Use
> > type="session-attribute"
>
> Hmm, what's the difference? :)

We cleared that misunderstanding recently. There is no difference *g*
But still the SAS won't work. Any ideas? Are you using it?

CU
Jürgen